In order to ensure your continued satisfaction with your new home, Builder has partnered with ProHome, the number one builder warranty management company in North America. For 40 years, ProHome has been helping homeowners navigate through their early stages of ownership, responding to their needs as efficiently and effectively as possible, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
ProHome will manage and serve as your Warranty Management resource team, during the first two-years of occupancy and will be available to assist with matters relating to the warranty and the construction of your new home. Through a combination of local field agent support, a dedicated client service team, and ProHome’s propriatory ProHomeLive client management platform, they are ready to support your needs and answer your questions. For any future warranty claims, service requests or questions regarding the operation of your home, please review your Warranty and then call ProHome as outlined in the Warranty Builder’s Service Guide. Please find the office and after-hours phone numbers on the front cover of the Service Guide.
ProHome Support Number:
ProHome supports Builder homeowners through their various stages of initial homeownership, as outlined below:
WARRANTY PROCESS FOR HOMEOWNERS
New Home Orientation
1. ProHome schedules the New Home Orientation with you.
2. ProHome New Home Agent conducts the New Home Orientation with you.
3. Your Close of Escrow is approximately 10-14 days after New Home Orientation.
Call - Ins
1. You will call into ProHome with your warrantable claims.
2. Your Account Manager troubleshoots your claims and may ask you to provide pictures/videos if necessary.
3. Call-in claims that are warrantable are reviewed at the weekly builder meeting for subcontractor assignments.
4. Your Account Manager will schedule your warranty work with you and your builder’s subcontractor.
5. Your Account Manager will follow up and track the warranty claim through completion.
First & Final Walks
1. You will submit a list of warrantable claims through ProHomeLive.com.
2. ProHome schedules and conducts a term walk, documents, and photographs items from your list.
3. Term walk documentation is reviewed at the weekly builder meeting for subcontractor assignments.
4. Your Account Manager will schedule warranty work with you and your builder’s subcontractor.
5. Your Account Manager will follow up and track your warranty claims through completion.
1. You call in a warrantable emergency claim (available 24/7/365).
2. Your After Hours Account Manager troubleshoots and may ask you to provide pictures/videos if necessary.
3. Your After Hours Account Manager assigns emergency subcontractors to resolve the emergency.
4. Your Account Manager follows up and tracks your warranty claim through completion.
ProHome is here for you every step of the way. Below are three different direct links to connect you to ProHome, based on your specific needs:
The gift of
His errem option oporteat ad, pri facer pertinacia interpretaris cu. Sea mundi numquam officiis, zril dicunt alienum ei eum, diam mazim scaevola his ne. Prodesset scriptorem vis ut, sea deterruisset facilisis.
refreshed look you have
been waiting for
take the absolute best
care of your skin